March 21, 2009

On my mind...vacation

After a really difficult week at work and the warm weather, I can't stop thinking about my summer vacation. My family has been planning a trip to Kauai, Hawaii since last fall. The airline tickets were purchased in September...the room reservations were made... all that there was left to do was to wait another nine months until July came around. After a recent trip to visit my brother's family in the Midwest we started talking about the trip and it didn't seem so far away anymore...only a little over three months to go. I have been blessed to have the opportunity to visit this beautiful location before so I know how absolutely gorgeous and relaxing it is to spend an entire week removed from normal life. All I have to keep in mind on difficult days is...only a couple more months to go~

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ahhhhhhhh....so relaxing!