March 14, 2009

I'm in love...

with this wallpaper from the House of KWID, designed by Kelly Wearstler for Decorator's Walk. I really, really want this wallpaper for my bathroom or my bedroom, or any room in my house. I have had a sample on my desk in the aqua blue color for six months now but I fell in love with the raspberry color after I saw this picture above on Anna Spiro's blog, "Absolutely Beautiful Things". It is most definitely on my "want...must have someday" list.

this picture is from House and Garden magazine...love...love...love~

5 comments:

Katy said...

OOH it is yummy! Love the green, and your blog!

Anonymous said...

I will dream of this in my dining room forever!

LAUREN said...

Oh, I have always loved that photo... I have got the green bike now I just need the hardwood floors and some sweet wallpaper!


P.S. Way to cave and start a blog!

Honey Bend Vintage said...

I did not know you had a blog. I have to mark it so I can visit. I love this wallpaper so pretty. I have to check those out~ Hope your having a great weekend. Glad I found ya~
Bristol

Heidi said...

Hi Stacy! Thanks for your visit today. I hope you enjoy The Shack, it certainly has lots of food for thought! I am with you on the beautiful wallpaper. I would love to have the raspberry in my little living room!
:)Heidi